Tuesday, January 26, 2010

attractive man

So today I wanted to blog again, but I wasn't sure what to blog about. So all day I was thinking of fun things that had happened to me that I could share with all of you and came up with exactly squat.

Then, I got out of class and went to the Tanner Building to wait and read until my group was supposed to meet. I got there around 6:20 and talked to Sarah on the phone for about 15 minutes and then I started reading a required book for one of my classes.

I was just sitting there, reading and minding my own business, when I glance up, and out of the corner of my eye, I see the 'attractive man' from the microwave incident yesterday. No Joke. He's peacefully sitting there, unmarried (and after yesterday, definitely uninterested), 20 feet away, and talking with some other guys. I look up and double check that its him (it is and it is), but I digress, my vantage point did not include a clear view of his infamous left hand. (Not that it really matters, as I already had yesterday's brilliant findings under my belt).

Anywho, he sits there with his friends for a few minutes and then they walk past me to go to another room to (I assume) study. I know he had to have seen me as he walked by and I was right in his line of vision. But don't worry, I made sure to find my book subtitled "From Malachi to Matthew" extremely fascinating as he walked by.

1 comment:

Lindsay said...

Isn't life ironic? Entertaining, but ironic. :)